What is Custom Reporting?
Collecting this information will allow you to analyze critical data on your site performance, how users are finding your site and how the users are engaging with your site once they get there. It’s a powerful tool in managing the success and direction of your business.
Over 5 million companies use Google Analytics in their tech stacks, including Airbnb, Uber, Spotify, Lyft, Dropbox, and millions more! In fact, Google Analytics is the most widely used web analytics service on the web.
How do we apply it?
- Understand user acquisition & behavior
- Measure webpage engagement
- Monitor traffic channel performance
- Analyze historical data and trends
- Adjust marketing strategy based on data insights
Why it’s Right for You
Identify emerging trends
Implement targeted strategies
Determine the effectiveness of your efforts
Access your historical site data
Watch your business grow over time
Adapt to your target market